Muscle Meat was founded in March 2013. It Muscle Meat team consists of Olivier Richters (2.18m), Rein Richters (brothers) and Yvette Richters.
Olivier and Rein have been involved in Bodybuilding and MMA for years. As a result, they have become very aware of the importance of proper nutrition. Yvette comes from a family of butchers and has always worked in the hotel industry, where quality plays an important role.
What do we want to achieve with Muscle Meat?
- Making an athlete's life easier and more beneficial. This is done by offering competitive kilo prices and products with which a tasty meal can be put together very quickly.
- Offering honest and unique products: Ingredients and nutritional values are 100% correct.
- Clean products: avoiding unnecessary additives, so that the percentage of meat in a processed product remains very high.
- Making people aware of what they buy and eat: not only looking at the price, but also at the content (how much % of meat, fat, water, etc).
- We distinguish ourselves by delivering better quality than the supermarket and still being cheaper.
- Striving for 100% customer satisfaction, among other things by maintaining personal contact with our customers and listening to their wishes.
- Providing quality and service at the lowest possible price at the moment, without so-called discounted products and so-called free delivery and free gifts with your order at the expense of the product price.
How is Muscle Meat to arise?
In 2013 we wondered if there was a way to purchase food in large quantities at attractive prices, without unnecessary additives. This is how our journey started with a large freezer at home, where we supplied products to athletes in Hilversum. The local success encouraged us Muscle Meat to professionalize and expand beyond Hilversum. We moved to a commercial building to meet growing demand.
Muscle meat in several countries
In 2014, we explored the possibilities of shipping our products responsibly throughout the Netherlands and Belgium, with the guarantee that orders will arrive 100% frozen. Our customers' confidence grew, partly thanks to positive mentions on various sports and fitness forums.
Our customers show their satisfaction
2015 saw further growth thanks to the continued support and word of mouth from our customers. We expanded our range with our own products, vegetables, fruit, carbohydrates, and meal components, also known as meal prep, and evolved into a complete online supermarket.
New building and growth Muscle Meat
In 2016 we moved to Ankeveen, to a larger building Stichtse Kade 47, which allowed us to expand further. The new location offered more space and growth opportunities, which also made the “Pick-up” option possible. This year we also changed our logo to make our company more accessible to a wider audience.
shipping method perfected
In 2017 we further perfected our shipping method, allowing us to ship packages that remain frozen for up to 5 days, and expanded to Germany with evening deliveries
As we continue to grow, our commitment to quality, service, and customer satisfaction remains unchanged.